Accounts Payable 12 month FTC
This is an Accounts Payable 12 month FTC, based in central London for a PR company. They are looking for someone who can cover the role for 1 year whilst someone goes on maternity leave.
The candidate needs to be immediately available and have previous experience in accounts payable.
This PR company, based in central London is one of the largest in the country and are always keen to expand their team to keen team players that are willing to progress.
They key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable 12 month FTC vacancy:
- Assisting Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- Ensuring Accounts Payable filing is up to date
- Maintaining purchase invoice register
- Entering vendor invoices onto Maconomy Supplier/internal queries
- Scanning invoices/expenses
- Complete payment selection in Maconomy based on Senior Accounts Payable Officer selection and prepare payments.
- Maintain SOX compliance
- Maintain accuracy over the purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations Involved with continuous improvements to finance processes
- Back up expense claim review and process/submit
- Ad hoc Purchase reporting & projects
The desired skills for this accountancy role:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow through on required tasks
- Good Excel skills
- Team player
This Accounts Payable 12 month FTC, based in central London will offer the candidate the exposure into a leading global PR company.
If this candidate expresses drive, enthusiasm and the ability to pick up key skills quickly; then there will be a permanent position offered o them at the end of their assignment.