Finance Manager Reporting line: Reporting to company's managing director Travel activity: Low Languages: Fluent Chinese & English is a must Responsibilities and duties
• Provide financial reports and represent financial information to senior management
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances
• Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
• Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation. Requirements
• Experience as a Financial Manager
• Fluent Chinese and English
• knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations Excellent role with good career prospects, Good package and is based in London