• Work closely with UK General Manager to manage and monitor country P&L
• Develop and maintain competitive product pricing structures
• Utilise relevant tools in order to align sales territories, and identify regional trends
• Provide up-to-date sales data and reports to sales management Key skills and experience required for the role:
• Previous financial control experience within a commercially orientated organisation
• Excellent communication skills, the role requires a 'people person'
• Association of Chartered Accountants/Accountancy qualification preferred though non-essential depending on experience
• Proven ability to manage and motivate a high-performing team