This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified level candidate looking for their next career challenge with an established firm of chartered accountants based in Scunthorpe. You will have built your accounts experience from a practice environment and studying towards either your ACCA or ACA exams. The firm will offer a structured training program with the opportunity of career progression as well. My client would consider strong AAT qualified candidates as well ideally looking to study further. COMPANY INFORMATION: - Established and growing firm of chartered accountants - Dealing in a wide range of business services including audit, accounts preparation, management accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and tax - Have a strong training and development programme for staff YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: - Experience of working in a practice environment - Good working knowledge of accounts preparation and tax computations - Seeking an opportunity to train further and to develop career in practice - Able to build strong client relationships - Computer literate IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING: - ACA/ACCA Studier - Some exposure to audits - Looking to study further in accounts and to qualify - Working well in a team with strong communication skills ROLE INFORMATION: - This opportunity would allow the right candidate to develop their career in practice in areas of audit, accounts preparation and tax. - Assist senior staff with more complex tax and accounts work and assist on audits - Working towards your ACA or ACCA exams to qualify If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers. THE CONSULTANCY
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments