• We are looking for an assistant accountant, reporting to the finance manager to support the day to day running of the financial activities of both sites. The role will be based at Swindon and there may be some travel to Harplands.
• Proactive individual who is self-sufficient and can work unsupervised. They will be based from Swindon 5 days per week but will need to visit Stoke once/twice a month.
• Support in the delivery and reporting of monthly GWH and Harplands financial position
• Variance reporting on P&L balance sheet and Cash flow
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Project cost reporting
• Support the monthly forecasting and budget preparation
• Assist with income management raising invoices and chasing debt
• Other Ad Hoc requests as required. Experience:
• They need to have strong Excel skills and experience of SAP.
• Part Qualified Accountant - CIMA or ACCA
• Experience of AR, GRN's, PO's, reconciliations, month end processes
• Excellent Excel skills - pivot tables, look-ups experience essential - the role requires someone who can manipulate huge volumes of data easily
• Sales and Purchase Ledger experience
• SAP experience advantageous At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85762414