The main remit of this Financial Accountant role with an impressive Private Equity business is to offer in-depth exposure to the group's activities and development opportunities across corporate reporting, taxation, risk management and treasury.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a PE backed, multi site / whole sale business operating in a growing market.
As the European market leader within their chosen field, you would be joining a big brand with huge potential to offer progression internally.
The finance team is sizeable, and includes some talented ACA qualified individuals who are all keen to support the learning and development of this individual.
With free onsite parking, in an easily commutable location, and a generous annual leave allowance, this could be a great opportunity to step into industry.
The key responsibilities for this ACA qualified first time mover role will be as follows:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts board pack including liaison with divisional management account teams, maintenance of the accounting records for the holding companies and private equity financing and preparation of central reports such as Net Debt, group cash flow analysis including narrative, covenant reporting and forecast cash positions.
- Preparation of the quarterly financial reporting for external bondholders including drafting Management's Discussion and Analysis of the results and assisting with group reporting presentations.
- Acquisition accounting; assist the Business Development teams with developing the financial reporting routines for new acquisitions. Assist Integration and Acquisition teams with review of Completion Accounts and acquisition reconciliations.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in forecasting group balance sheet and cash flow outcomes through the Budget processes. Prepare group reports on forecast and budget proposals.
The successful candidate for this impressive Private Equity backed, multi -site business will be:
- A newly qualified / recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant making a move from practice into industry
- A great communicator, keen to work as part of a social, inclusive team
- A proactive problem solver
- Ambitious - keen to progress internally and grow with the business
The salary on offer to this chosen applicant will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience, plus a brilliant annual leave package.