3 days left
- Level of qualification
This exciting role is key to the development and growth of our clients organisation. The Production Accountant will act as a Business Partner to most sites around the UK.
Well known global FMCG organisation.
- Responsible for producing management accounts for various sites on a monthly basis
- This will involve everything from analysing and posting journals to our accounting system through to the issuing of the reports, answering queries and providing some analysis and commentary to the responsible site managers.
- There will be a requirement to engage and work with a number of different non-finance managers responsible for these different sites to ensure consistent and timely management information and to deliver a service to them
- Will be involved in preparing budgets and forecasts (2-3 per year), experience of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis would be a key skill.
- Ideally you will be as a minimum a part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years' experience of a complex commercial business.
- The successful candidate will need to be well organised to manage the workload at a month end and year end.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good IT and communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic with the need to be flexible will be essential to provide the appropriate support to the production management teams.
Competitive salary and package.