A Management Accountant is needed to join this SME manufacturing business and will be focusing on the finances of both their manufacturing and retail operations.
A well-established food manufacturer and retailer based in the Redhill area requires a Management Accountant to join their finance and operations team. The business has been growing steadily for a number of years and a new production line has just been added to their plant. This client is a well-established and successful SME food manufacturing business with retail operations throughout South-East England.
* Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the business.
* Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Posting journals.
* Managing the fixed asset register.
* Reconciling the inventory position and provisions.
* Daily production and inventory reporting.
* Improvement of reporting tools.
* Supporting / business partnering production teams and senior management, by assisting with various projects to increase the efficiency of the production process.
* Support production employees by helping them gain a greater understanding of costing methods and inventory valuation.
* Planning, management and execution of stock takes.
* Co-coordinating the counting and supervisory teams, analysing variances, issuing guidance and instructions to all employees and reporting the results to senior management.
* Continuous improvement initiatives.
The successful Management Accountant will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified, or extensive experience within a similar role in a manufacturing business.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing business is advantageous.
- Good systems knowledge and Microsoft Excel.
- Highly commercial mindset.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Business partnering/ stakeholder management skills.
This SME food manufacturing and retail business is offering:
- guaranteed basic salary
- medical insurance
- paid vacation
- performance bonus