Management Accountant role in Aldermaston
Your new company
My client is a renewable energy business based in Aldermaston. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their fast paced team, who can come in and hit the ground running. This role offers onsite parking and a flexible benefits package.
Your new role
- Review of actual results to budget on an individual SPV and consolidated basis.
- Preparation of VAT returns and assisting with inputs for corporation tax computations.
- Liaising directly with end customers regarding accounting queries.
- Assisting with accounts preparation and key role in the delivery of an efficient year-end audit process.
- Prepare and maintain ledgers for portfolio of companies to feed into management reporting.
- Bank reconciliations and payment processing.
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure smooth management of portfolios under your management.
- Peer review of management accounts and other financial processes.
- Supporting the remainder of the finance team with responsibility for discreet tasks outside the core job role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills with ability to confidently liaise with external stakeholders and other departments.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of companies, looking after all aspects of the month reporting process.
- Comfortable with preparation of VAT returns and understanding of corporation tax requirements.
- Statutory accounting experience desirable, focusing on FRS 102 and small company accounts.
- Ability to work on own and take initiative.
- Team player, willing to support the rest of the team and wider business.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly