Assistant Fund Accountant
This role will form part of a team responsible for the Infrastructure business' financial reporting function, providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information at project and fund level. The responsibilities require a close working relationship with other team members, including the Portfolio Director, Portfolio Management team and Fund Management team.
Our Client is a leading Global Investment Manager whom manages over US$10bn of equity capital in a number of listed and private funds. With a number of their offices based in London, Australia, South Korea, USA and Hong Kong, our client is a global leader in the Investment World.
- Technical accounting knowledge: University educated or AAT qualified
- Proven bookkeeping capability - exposure to debits and credit
- Able to produce stat accounts - P+L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow
- Finalising ACCA, CIMA or equivalent studies
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills / flexible 'can do' approach
A market leading salary and benefits package, including study support, within a globally recognised Global Investment Manager.