Purchase Ledger Supervisor
• Management of the Purchase ledger and payments team.
• Manage and direct the purchase ledger team. Provide leadership to mentor, train and develop the team. Ongoing support and monitoring of the team to ensure business objectives are achieved. Regular 1:1 meetings with team members. Completing annual appraisals and setting objectives.
• Build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, giving guidance and assistance in purchase ledger procedures to ensure all procedures are followed.
• Ensure supplier reconciliation are completed and saved monthly. Any queries are to be actively investigated with relevant parties and resolved.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the purchase ledger to ensure accuracy and integrity of the information. Ensure all invoices are authorised and processed accurately and efficiently.
• Manage the invoicing processing function. Ensure all the pricing is accurate for relevant suppliers.
• Ensure that payments are correctly authorised, and issued in a timely manner following agreed procedures.
• Maintain appropriate relevant procedures for all aspects of the purchase ledger to ensure that processes operate in an effective and efficient manner. Responsible for maintaining written procedures for the team.
• Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries with an ability to identify and analyse problem areas, find a solution and implement to resolution. TBC Communicating and Influencing - Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Confident to liaise and negotiate with all levels of staff and management. Communicating with others clearly, concisely and in a way that has impact and achieves the desired result. Knowledge and Focus - understanding the impact of all decisions and actions and building strategies that have a positive impact on the business' financial performance whilst remaining true to the business' values and never compromising on safety. Analysis and Problem Solving - analysing problems, opportunities and information in a logical, structured manner in order to identify and implement practical and/or creative solutions. Demonstrate commercial judgement - Confident in challenging at all levels with common sense/logical thinking. Excellent attention to detail - Ability to identify and analyse problem areas and to find a solution and implement to resolution. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business