Regulatory Compliance Specialist
• This role is responsible for managing EIMEA wide regulatory compliance of products and associated activities including infrastructure, procedures, and documentation and oversees the Health and Safety regulatory compliance for UK site/s.
• As regulatory compliance Specialist the role will drive forward the continuous improvement and management of compliance solutions according to business growth. Designing compliance strategy to facilitate future products and markets, and regulatory updates in existing markets. Ensures ongoing maintenance of product data accuracy, compliance and documentation requirements.
• Creates and maintains key chemical inventory list, inputting ingredient data and specifications for all formulae sold in the trade block. Reviews data integrity and querying inconsistencies with fillers, maintaining currency of data by liaising with fillers or raw material suppliers.
• Generates and maintains a profile of regulatory requirements per country across the trading block, checking our formulations, labeling, packaging marking and packaging complies with all requirements in the region/country it is sold.
• Generates and maintains a profile of regulatory requirements per country across the trading block. Confirms that storage, manufacturing and distribution connected with products complies with all regulatory requirements.
• Sources and evaluates compliance partners (e.g. Chemical Check) and manages the relationship including reviewing performance in line with the contract. THE CANDIDATE: You will have demonstrable experience of regulatory compliance and it is essential you have knowledge of chemical regulations. The successful candidate will also ideally be a dangerous goods safety advisor. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to call John on 01163 269 801 and he will be happy to help. Professional Staffing Services is advertising this position in its capacity as a recruitment agency.