• Qualified accountant with post qualification experience, or QBE.
• Proficient in the use of SAP processes and analysis.
• Advanced Excel user including pivot tables, macros and analysis tool.
• Able to encourage, motivate and supervise a small experienced team.
• Prepared to assist others, in finance and non-finance areas. Finance- Mainly via the SAP system Prepare monthly Accounts information including journals, narrative report and variances Preparation of detailed financial budgets and cash flows working closely with Budget Holders Preparation of annual accounts and audit file for auditors and drafting statutory accounts . Provide Directors/senior management team with Financial analysis requests. Communicating & reporting of financial performance to Directors, making best use of IT e.g. Business Intelligence and Excel analysis tools. Day to day management of the finance department staff, including annual appraisal and recruitment as necessary. Provision of regular cash flow information to assist Company planning. Analysis of sales margins and checking of missing data Monthly balance sheet reconciliations Overhead cost control. Submit key analysis to Group Supervision of SAP postings, monitoring open orders through to nominal ledger postings. Controlling sales orders and invoicing at agreed stages Sales and rental invoicing Logging of warranty for machines Machine stock control for correctness Nominal ledger analysis, accruals, prepayments and corrections as required. Supervision of supplier ledger and payments via online banking system. Supervise company debt collection and credit control. Completion of quarterly VAT returns, including review of partial exemption calculations & intrastat returns Monthly submission of EC sales data Provide quarterly WEEE data ready for submission Supervision of monthly payroll and payroll reporting, including RTI submission, PAYE, P11D, P35, Class 1a, etc Maintenance and control of asset register Sales Asset Finance - Liaise with Barclays Bank on all matters relating to Sales Asset Finance monthly reconciliations and reporting within the timetable provided by Barclays Admin Administer the company Pension Scheme, Death in Service Scheme and Private Health Scheme. Annual returns and company secretarial filing Review and arrange insurances, including assets, professional indemnity, travel and events. Review and manage car lease scheme and appraising new contracts. Liaising with Head Office on vehicle policy. Manage vehicle insurance changes via MID database Manage new employee process/paperwork, and also leavers process Manage, review and where necessary, tender all service contracts, including but not limited to building leases, any equipment leases/rentals, such as telephone systems, cleaning contracts and IT support. Liaise with outsourced IT on any problems relating to the office IT. Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to, including the use of PPE.