London Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
£200 - £400pd (dependant on experience) Job Type: Contract Duration: 6 months Would you like to say you manage the budget and forecasting for our award winning global company? Well now you can. I am looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to carry out this exciting 6 month contract. The key responsibilities for the successful Finance Analyst will include:
• Assist in coordination with the Finance department in the budgeting and forecasting of the companies profit, capital and cash.
• Check and reconcile accounts.
• Apply business, financial and commercial input.
• Attend all finance meetings when required.
• Build financial reports. To be considered for the Project Accountant role you will have:
• Have experience working in an Analyst role.
• Have the ability to interpret management information to produce analysis and present clear and concise.
• Have exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in more detail, then please feel free to get in contact with Sadie Smith at Premier Group Recruitment on 0207 247 5747. Alternatively you can reach me on email or LinkedIn: Email: ssmithpremiergroupuk.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sadie-smith-b71371160/