- Level of qualification
To act as the key interface between the business and the client; proactively supporting and adding value in the design and delivery of key objectives through a formalised effective and visible Finance agenda.
Globally recognised leading logistics organisation.
- Production of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Balance sheets
- ensuring aged debt is managed
- Managing the weekly costings, focusing on financial controls, budget and forecasting
- Leading continuous improvement by challenging working practices and liaising with key stakeholders
- Understanding and delivery of KPI reporting
- Identifying solutions to risks that may affect business objectives
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Experience in managing costs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
Up to £48,000