The main remit of this Rossendale based Finance Manager role will be to work closely with the Finance Director to submit accurate and timely financial accounts, whilst also coming in to improve current processes, becoming the organisation's key contact for SAP related queries, and partnering with none finance staff to add value.
Our Rossendale based business are a specialist manufacturer, part of a well established and thriving larger global business.
Friendly, inclusive culture, great atmosphere, emphasis on process improvements / adding value.
Our client has the close knit feel of an SME, alongside the security and interesting complexity being part of a larger global brand brings.
The key responsibilities for this Rossendale based Finance Manager role will be;
- Key point of contact for the period end process
- Take a lead on month end management and financial accounts
- Ensure a clean audit is passed
- Answer any SOX / GAAP related questions for group
- Able to spot improvements to be made on SAP Business One
- Systems savvy' able to push for improvements
- A confident communicator, able to work with none finance / operations staked holders, building relationships and pushing for excellence on site
- Keen to push for commercial improvements on site, able to show insightful variance analysis and improvements
- Able to challenge the norm and advocate change
- An eye for detail, able to submit timely financial accounts whilst also looking for project work mid month
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role based in Rossendale:
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA - no studiers or QBE
- Able to show an ability to work in a disciplined environment, with an eye for detail and reporting accurate / timely reports for group
- A confident, down to earth communicator, able to fit into a close knit team that is part of a larger global group
- Systems savvy, with great excel skills
- Ideally have some SOX / GAAP reporting experience - but not essential
- Ideally have some SAP experience - but not essential
This Rossendale based Finance Manager role can offer a salary of £40-000 - £45,000 based on experience.