Commercial Finance Analyst
- Level of qualification
- Newly created Commercial Finance Analyst position within an expanding retail/fashion brand in the Twickenham region
- Suitable for a candidate looking to step up in to a more analytical/commercial finance position
My client are one of the larger players in their market. Their growth has been due to both organic & acquisitive means, with ambitious expectations for the coming years.
Arising due to growth and structural change, this role will be the sole finance role within a subsidiary of the group. With the transactional duties taken care of by the group, this role will focus exclusively on the analytical & commercial functions.
You will be business partnering with functions such as sales, supply chain and marketing. You will be producing forecasts, budgets, costing and sales quotations systems. Your role will involve identifying key opportunities, trends and issues within the current market, with the aim of increasing profitability and margins.
You will be identifying rationale for variances and opportunities for improvement across the business.
You will have significant autonomy to do so, with your line manager being based at a geographically different location.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experienced in a similar analytical role previously - ideally as a Commercial Finance Analyst within a retail/consumer goods business.
- Able to partner with stakeholders across different levels of the organisation
- Able to work autonomously. As the line manager is in a different geographical location you will frequently be working without oversight.
-Ideally have experience within the retail/beauty/manufacturing industries
- Able to get to & work in Twickenham
I have a competitive salary and package on offer. For more information please do reach out.
Commercial Finance Analyst role in Twickenham