Our client are a multisite, household name company who are now seeking a Financial Controller to take responsibility for statutory and management reporting. Reporting to the Finance Director key responsibilities will include:-
- Manage a team of qualified finance professionals
- Trading and holding company statutory returns
- Coordinate all Monthly reporting & control
- Taxation management, liaising with external advisers to ensure compliance
- Coordinate annual/quarterly and short term forecasting
- Cash-flow monitoring, reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical leadership of accounting standards and compliance
You will be a qualified accountant with strong technical accounting experience, an excellent manager and motivator of staff and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge processes and procedures
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.