Finance Business and Compliance Coordinator
4 days left
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with:
– proactively taking care of general administrative tasks, documentation and compliance procedures
– assisting senior management in all business management activities related to running teams based in Poland
– performing analytical tasks and process maintenance
– reviewing and maintaining organizational structures
– organizing meetings and events
– supporting slides preparation, action plans and internal reporting
– coordinating and collecting updates and key information from various teams
– answering ad-hoc business queries
You’ll be working in the Business Management team in Krakow. Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage mostly workforce and financial analysis and reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management, general administration.
The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
– a can-do attitude
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– good analytical skills
– good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– organized, you make lists and get things checked off
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.