This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a business in Bristol and be part of great finance team
Our client is a well known local business and they are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis
- Provision of the Monthly Reporting Pack to the Vice Presidents and Directors along with individual Cost Centre Managers for a portfolio of functions including explanations of variances to budget by cost centre for both revenue and capital expenditure. This will include analysis across up to five to eight functions, approximately 500 co-workers and include the Sustainability, Research and Development and Marketing function.
- Working as part of the team in preparing submission of the Monthly Management Reporting to Group Controlling from SAP to HFM for each management entity in accordance with group timetable.
- Support each Central Functions internal allocation model to ensure clear cost tracking and consistency of treatment between actual and budget.
- Facilitate and provide source data and summaries of foreign currency posting.
- Maintain good financial discipline within the team though the active management of the Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure completion on a timely and accurate basis to include the follow up and clearance of reconciling items. This will include the follow up and billing of any Central Function recharges.
- Coordination of the Budget and Forecasting process across the cost centre portfolio assigned.
- Work with each Central Functions to define, document and agree the internal allocation model of cost assignment to plant and prepare the supporting Allocation file to reconcile Function cost budgets and support transfer pricing requirements of European tax in accordance with the management services agreement.
- Preparation of the half and full year reporting including the submission of the Statutory Reporting Packs.
Provision of the Tax Pack analysis to enable European Tax to compile the Corporation tax analysis on a timely and efficient manner.
The successful Management Accountant will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be studying towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
A salary of up to £36,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate for this role as well as an excellent opportunity to progress and qualify with a well established business