Your new company
An production company based in Bond Street are currently in a growth phase and looking to expand their finance team. They have beautiful offices which have been recently refurbished and an excellent team culture with 10 in finance.
Your new role
You will reporting to the Finance Controller and will be positioned in an Assistant Accountant role with opportunity to grow and develop further in finance. You will be responsible for:
- Process purchase invoices and expense claims
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Deal with invoice queries/payment queries from suppliers and external team around the UK
- Preparing accrual and prepayment schedules
- Ensure all invoices/expenses are authorised in line with limits
- Processing of journals in relation to accounts payable
- Reconciling and analysis credit card spend
- Assisting with the production of the Management Accounts & ensuring timely completion.
- VAT analysis
What you'll need to succeed
You need to have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a finance position and ideally studying towards a finance qualification. You need to be a driven and tenacious individual who is looking to develop their career in finance.
What you'll get in return
£28,000 + study
Pension, free breakfast daily, discretionary bonus based on individual and team performance
5 minute walk from central line station
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.