Associate KYC Analyst
KYC ANALYST- GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK - £37,000 - £43,000 - LONDON
A leading Investment Bank with Global Reach is seeking to add a KYC Analyst to their existing permanent framework. With global operations this bank has a varying client base. This is spread across multiple jurisdictions and has varying risk levels.
This particular bank has seen itself grow exponentially into new and diverse markets in recent years and continued growth is projected/expected. With an existing strong compliance culture they are keen to find someone that emulates the same ethos.
The role requires you to conduct End-to-End KYC, including onboarding, and periodic/event triggered reviews. This process will be undertaken on SPVs, FIs, Trusts and other corporate entities. Further requirements of the role include:
- Conduct sanctions, PEP and Adverse media screening on clients and related parties according to the bank's KYC procedure
- Escalate irregularities accordingly
- Collect and verify documentation
- Manage case load and maintain responsibilities by checking in with stakeholders
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Investment Banking KYC, with a proven track record of willingness to succeed and learn. Successful candidates will have:
- A BA/MA/MS in business related discipline and/or ICA
- Advanced knowledge of financial crime prevention and KYC
- Eloquent and effortless communication
- Fluency in any European language advantageous
This role will offer the opportunity for progression and global exposure to a wide range of entities at varying risk levels. If you are interested in hearing more about this role or know someone else that might be interested please get in touch at 02034650479 or email:
[mailto:] "Hays Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is a dedicated recruitment function, spanning all three lines of defense in AML, Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption and Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC topics. We offer a unique insight into the UK FCC market, combining over 25 years FCC recruitment experience. For a confidential discussion of the market please don't hesitate in contacting us direct."