My client are a growing Engineering company with a head office based in St. Albans. They are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to partner with their store Managers and run their monthly P&L reporting and much more.
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £40,000 with great benefits, study support and progression. They seek hard working Part Qualified Accountants who live local and enjoy working as part of a team.
My client are within the Engineering sector and are a household name. Their head office is based in St. Albans and they have a medium sized finance team based these. They treat their staff well, offer great exposure and progression and have a fun and laid back culture. You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £40,000.
- Working closely with Store Managers to assist them with their management accounting
- Monthly P&L reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Business Partnering with store managers
- Journals and Prepayments
- General bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Ideally a Part Qualified or Finalist
- Experience of producing a full set of Management Accounts
- Experience in producing full profit and loss accounts and being able to explain it to the wider business
- Proficient with Excel
- Local to St. Albans
- Commercial candidate who is eager to progress
- The chance to work for a growing brand who have a great company culture
- Full time permanent role with exposure to full Management Accounts and P&L
- Competitive salary and full study support