Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk - £25,000 - Large Media Company - Oxford Circus
Your new company
A large and vibrant media company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their lively offices a 5 minute walk from Oxford Circus.
Your new role
This role will be working on the Accounts Payable duties, sitting within the production team, so candidates who apply must be confident and able to liaise with all different parts of the company. This role is ideally looking for a graduate with around 6 months - 1 years' experience working within finance. Use of the system SAP is also a massive bonus.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role,you must have a position working attitude and been keen to learn in a new working environment. The company is looking for someone switched and the key duties include:
- Set up new production vendors on SAP
- Raise PO's for production costs
- Interaction with ReSources and SAP support team to resolve payment issues
- Review weekly payment file to vendors
- Prepare manual/urgent payment forms to be submitted to ReSources
- Process staff production costs through SAP
- Provide general administrative/financial support to production staff
- Point of contact for production staff for SAP related issues - PO's billings and timesheet entry
- Manage timesheet reporting & analysis
- Follow up with staff on non-compliance
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the heart of Central London. Hours are 9am-5:30pm and 25 days holiday with contribution to travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.