KYC QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST: EUROPEAN CORPORATE BANK- £45,000 - £48,000 - LONDON
An innovative and forward thinking corporate bank are seeking to add a QC Analyst to their existing KYC framework.
Sitting within operations, you'll be expected to review completed CDD cases related to onboarding and periodic reviews for new and existing customers. You'll be ensuring all documentation is completed to Global Standards and Bank procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct Sanction, PEP and Adverse News checks on new and existing customers
- Analyse KYC data to determine accurate risk ratings, and escalate accordingly
- Provide in-depth reports on cases rated 'high risk'
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the CDD framework
Ideal candidates will have a minimum 3 years' experience in Investment Banking KYC, with proven exposure to a range of entities at varying risk levels. Other requirements include:
- Comprehensive understanding of an end to end KYC process
- A Level education or above
- Experience as QC or Approver
- European Language skills advantageous
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or know someone else that might be interested please get in touch on 02034650479 or email:
"Hays Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is a dedicated recruitment function, spanning all three lines of defense in AML, Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption and Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC topics. We offer a unique insight into the UK FCC market, combining over 25 years FCC recruitment experience. For a confidential discussion of the market please don't hesitate in contacting us direct."