Accounts Assistant IBA experience needed
Your new company
My client based in Basildon is recruiting a IBA experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for processing received revenue accurately and efficiently to insurance ledgers and making timely payments to Insurers. Completing all processes within the current Company standards.
- Processing of client payments received in electronic wire transfers, cash, cheques, and credit card transactions
- Reconciling payments, receipts and journal entries, highlighting and investigating discrepancies
- Completes Insurer payments and by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling statements.
- Running of various reports
- Using of Online Banking system
- Reporting to line manager regularly
- Communicating frequently with Account Handlers and staff members
What you need to succeed
At least 3 Years' experience within IBA Broking and Underwriting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.