Financial Accountant, Nottingham, £35,000 - £40,000p/a
We are supporting a division of a multi-million pound manufacturing and distribution business to recruit a Financial Accountant for their Nottingham site.
You will report to a recently promoted Financial Controller and help drive the finance function forward. The business have won some new contracts recently so you will be comfortable in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly IFRS packs.
- Preparation of the monthly payroll.
- Preparation of VAT and Intrastat.
- Assisting with biannual stock takes.
- Assisting with setting of costing standards and monthly reviews.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
The role would be ideally suited to someone ACA/ACCA qualified looking to make their first move into Industry from a medium sized practice. However fully qualified candidates operating in a similar position will also be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.