Finance Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 - Media Broadcasting - Tottenham Court Road
Your new company
This role is working within a large media broadcasting company based a minute walk from Tottenham Court Road. This role is working within a team of 4 in finance, in open plan and lively working environment.
Your new role
You will be working within a team of 4 in finance, reporting to the Finance Director and have 2 direct reports to you. This role is working within a lively and vibrant media company in the heart of the West End. The role is looking for someone commercially minded, keen to take on this next opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is looking for someone who is part-qualified and looking to continue studying towards their ACCA/CIMA. Ideally candidate should be on shorter notice and the key skills include:
- Monthly management accounts, commentary and board pack information
- Ownership of the month end close - journal posting, accruals, prepayments, depreciation
- Maintaining YTD sales by client reports and present in the month end package
- Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE & statistical returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations - accrued and deferred income
- Monthly P&L cost analysis
- Supervising and managing the finance team
- Identifying variance to budget/forecast on a monthly basis
What you'll get in return
This role will be working within the heart of the West End with the normal working hours of 9-5:30pm. This role is a chance to work within a growing media production company, there is also the opportunity to work flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.