Finance Business Partner - US Listed Business
This position is critical for the Business to develop robust and deliverable plans and hold senior leaders accountable to those plans. This role has a very high level of visibility across the leadership team as it will involve a significant amount of business partnering with the senior-most functional leaders
Global business looking for a commercially strong FP&A Manager
- Partnering with the senior functional leaders and the rest of the FP&A team to support accurate modelling and presentation of the annual business plans, through scheduled review and challenge of their plans, with a focus on growth, productivity and efficiency.
- Analyses current expenditure trends to identify risks and opportunities and reports on material differences to budget/forecast plan. Ensuring accurate and timely forecast updates in accordance with the planning timetables.
- Being the owner of the P&L planning models creating a process for monthly and quarterly reforecasts measuring against the start of year Operating Budget
- Owning the production of the Group Management reporting packs creating timely and insightful analysis within the commentary sections for Board level approval
- Building relationships with all stakeholders both internal (to the team) and external, fostering the culture of open relationships and of playing the role of key Business Partner
- Constant review and Challenge to all existing processes, identifying processes that are either redundant or open to improvement and reporting them to the OTC Manager.
- Degree Educated in a Finance related field
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised professional accounting body (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 3-5 years previous experience in an FP&A role, with demonstrable evidence of progression in level of responsibility - at least 2 years PQE.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and partner at the senior leadership level
£60,000 - £70,000