Accounts Payable with Stock Experience (Temporary)
This role, Accounts Payable with Stock Experience (Temporary), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a growing business based in the City of London.
Our client are keen to recruit someone who fits culturally within their business as they work well as a team and a vibrant business.
The role will begin as a temporary role for 6 months with the potential to become permanent after those 6 months.
Our client are based in the City of London and over the last 4 years have seen a dramatic increase in their sales and profit.
Due to their growth they are looking to expand their finance team.
They are looking for someone who is fun, vibrant and keen to work in a team environment.
The role is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk with some experience in stock or retail or hospitality.
This role, Accounts Payable with Stock Experience (Temporary), involves:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing GRNs
GRNs- Dealing with stock invoices and ensure the correct stock levels have been received and as a result paid for
- Working in multiple currencies
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Working on Sage
- Dealing with supplier queries and e-commerce queries
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly
- 6 months
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable with Stock Experience (Temporary), must:
1. Have experience in stock, retail or hospitality
2. Be confident in accounts payable and happy to do an accounts payable role
3. Be happy to commit to a 6 month role
This role is an amazing opportunity to work for a fun company who are growing!