Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner role will require the candidate to liaise with internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible for Partnering amongst Central Government departments.
The client is a small Central Government department based in the prestigious area of Westminster in London. The client is based in London and operates in an efficient manner in line with regulations whilst always looking to improve processes.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Cash Reporting actual performance against forecast and budget.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- adhering to Government regulations
- Reporting on all aspects of cash flow including detailed working capital analysis, cash collections and overdue debt
- Reporting and maintenance of Capex project
- Continuous improvement around procedures and processes
- Development of systems
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate must have the following experience:
- Recent business partnering experience
- Recent experience working in Financial Management in the Central Government
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier, Finalist
- Use of a well recognised finance system
- Attention to detail
- A confident and articulate manner
- Able to work in London
The Finance Business Partner role in London offers a very competitive salary and an impressive long term contracting opportunity working in Central Government.