Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant Sandbach £45,000- £50,000
Your new company
Great opportunity for ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant to join successful business based in Sandbach as Senior Financial Accountant. You will manage financial reporting and ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders.
Your new role
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will be managing one direct report and will be responsible for following duties
- Statutory accounts for UK and international entities
- Production of monthly financial reports with full review of P&L and Balance Sheet positions
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation ownership, including accruals and prepayments for the group.
- Preparation of monthly analysis, reviewing and reporting of overhead expenditure vs. forecast and budget
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Business partnering with support functions
- VAT preparation and submission
- Preparation of tax analysis for external accountants
- Cash management backup when required
- Identifying and executing improvements in systems and internal controls
- Ensuring good working relationships with external auditors, taxation and legal advisors.
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management as required
- Ad Hoc analysis work for the wider finance function
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with experience in financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations. You will have good data analysis skills and be a confident user of Excel.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will get salary of £45,000- £50,000 plus 5% bonus, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, free on site parking. You will be working in a people focused business with a friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.