A hands on technical role with elements of forecasting, analysts and coaching.
My client is a not-for-profit organisation based in Berkshire with a focus on social enterprises. Looking to hire an interim Management Accountant to assist with increased demand due to acquisition of a new property.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Supervise the preparation of month end accounts and VAT returns
* Ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
* Budget analysis
* Assisting with managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel
* Oversee the preparation of year end statutory accounts
* Assisting in managing, mentoring and motivating the accounts team
* Budgeting & forecasting
* Undertaking financial analysis and reporting
* Assisting in ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place
* Developing forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
* Assisting with routine tasks to release the transaction team for systems design and training
The ideal Management Accountant:
* Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
* Thorough understanding of management information systems
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
* Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
* Dynamic, committed and experienced
Friendly office location within Berkshire.
Circa £200 - £250 per day (dependent on experience)