Interim Financial Performance Manager
To drive monthly and quarterly forecasting for Global and Local Cost
Performance management role on top of framework of ETS running the forecast process for ETS, big coordination role for the process. High profile role good presentation influencing skills senor stakeholders strong analytical and business skills exposure to running the forecast already ability to approve performance. Also challenge the status quo
Large, International well known brand that is within the FMCG sector based globally but this role will sit within one of their Surrey offices near KT1
* Work with the ETS Controllers & FBPs in setting parameters for intercompany agreements
* Identify performance management interventions & where FBP lead needed
* Exposure management for big contract / budget management & support.
* Tracking Business Case delivery and ensuring benefit landing in ETS and Clusters.
* Key point of contact for Service Lines VP in Actual Results, Forecast Performance / Overall performance management, Projects and Business Cases
* Continuous improvement of performance management capabilities - bringing best practise to bear across Enterprise Services FET.
* Deliver performance management and forecasting capabilities for HR, Supply Chain and Unilever Project Management Service Operations , including analysis of actuals, targets, variances and forecasts - to drive monthly and quarterly forecasting for both Global and Local Cost
* Coordination with FET Managers who support the other Enterprise Services Service Operations to have a complete view of all Enterprise Services to drive value alongside ES FBP Director.
* Exposure management for big contract / budget management & support. YoY contract performance monitoring - FX and Tax impact
* Partners with our strategic suppliers to ensure robust Commercial Management of the Outsourced cost for 90 plus Countries
* Regular benchmarking both internal and external including Total Cost of Ownership modelling for existing and new services
* Decision support to Contract Renegotiations and Transitions ensuring total cost considered
* Support new service line integration
Qualified Accountant, Big 4 ideal
Ability to hold people accountability, high level of responsibility, strong leadership skill, have a bias for action and growth mind set
Strong Hyperion and SAP exposure
High profile role, good presentation influencing skills
Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
Significant experience in Decision Support - business cases, financial rigour, governance
Significant experience in holding others
6mth maternity cover initially, there may be an opportunity to move within the business further down the line