- Support operational teams with specific focus on Financial Management of projects and KPI reporting
- Month End Reporting and Management Accounting
- Work alongside the Operation Director on key projects and improvements to business processes
- Work closely with operational team on day to day project management
- Monthly G/L close and reconciliation of project revenue balances
- Input in the Divisional Budgeting & Forecasting cycle
- Input into Board and Divisional Review Packs
- Working with auditors of EU-funded Projects
- External Customer reporting
- Qualified or near qualified accountant with experience gained in a fast moving commercial environment
- Project accounting experience
- Highly analytical
- Experience of working in a commercial environment and managing a monthly financial close.
- Intelligent, strong analytical skills, commercially aware, strong interpersonal skills, proactive and hungry, advanced Excel skills a necessity.
- Appetite to develop and drive continuous improvement in a fast paced commercial culture.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.