I am currently recruiting a Group Accountant for a large multinational. You will be joining the Corporate reporting team who help deliver the company strategy and plans for growth. They shape and steer the direction of the business by managing the people, finances, shared services and buildings. You will be responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual group consolidated accounts in accordance with Group policies and International financial reporting standards. You will also take the lead on a number of projects around improving cashflow reporting
- Is key to the preparation and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual group consolidated accounts in accordance with Group policies and International financial reporting standards
- Is key to management reporting of Group financial information
- Is a key point of contact on the Group Consolidation and Cashflows
- Plays a critical role in risk management for the Group
- Supports a range of stakeholders including External Reporting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury and CFUs/Corporate Units.
This is an excellent role for a practice trained accountant looking to take their first move into industry or alternatively someone who has worked in a group function. It is a great opportunity to join a PLC in a highly visible role.