Client Services Assistant Accountant
Part Qualified Assistant Accountant opportunity working in a growing fund accounting environment based in the City.
Leading Financial Services business providing Fund accounting services to a range of private equity and real estate investment clients.
Working in a team environment, you will be responsible for providing fund accounting reporting for a range of financial services clients and duties will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients
- Preparation and delivery of administrative tasks required by our Clients (for example fund drawdowns and distributions) and of investor communications
- Take ownership and respond Client/Investor queries within 24 hours of receipt Communicate
- build relationships with individuals at senior levels within Completion of all work in line with standard procedures
- Contribute ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
- Oversee processing of financial information of junior team members and provide on the job training where required
You will have a minimum of two years working in a professional accounting role, preferably with an accounting service provider or within financial services.
Good bookkeeping understanding and ability to draft trial balance and review P&Ls preferred.
Committed to studying for the ACCA or CIMA qualification (study support will be provided).
Excellent and confident communicator both internally and externally with clients.
Comprehensive package including full study support and annual bonus.