Senior Technical Accountant
Your new company
One of the largest Lloyd's syndicates is looking for a senior technical accountant to join the technical accounting team based in the City of London. Housed in an iconic London landmark, this is an exciting business offering a position with lots of exposure to the wider business and interaction with a number of senior stakeholders.
Your new role
This is a technical reporting focused position and would suit someone from an accounting advisory background. Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of technical leadership to the wider finance function and business around IFRS 17.
- Supporting the implementation and embedding of IFRS 17 to the business.
- Development of accounting expertise within the group.
- Significant partnering with senior stakeholders including executive management and finance change team.
- Control the reporting framework in relation to IFRS and local GAAP's
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with ACA qualification experience preferred. You will need to have a technical mindset comfortable with writing accounting policy and technical papers for the group. Furthermore you will have strong IFRS/IFRS 17 experience within the insurance or financial services sectors.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to drive change within a leading insurance business. You will be given excellent exposure within the group in a business known for internal promotion and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.