Corporate Development Manager
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds largest private education providers. Currently operating at a minimum of 15 acquisitions a year they are working to double the number of assets in their portfolio by 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business committed to executing deals in a role offering brilliant exposure to the wider business and reporting into the Head of Corporate Development.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Market analysis and identification of acquisition opportunities globally
- Preparation of complex financial models
- Build and manage relationships with school owners, investors and business partners
- Involvement in every stage of the acquisition process from due diligence to deal structuring and negotiation and integration planning
- Post acquisition integration process
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a strong academic background with a CFA or ACA qualification highly preferred. You will need to have proven experience within a deal environment, either within a corporate business or practice/consulting environment. You will need strong financial modelling and business partnering skills and a passion for the sector.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a business guaranteed to deliver a high volume of transactions every year. This is a dynamic, growing business providing excellent internal exposure and opportunity to develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.