Commercial Finance Manager
Michael Page are proud to partner with a well respected business to source a Finance Manager to join their team.
The business procure and sell produce allowing complete control of the supply chain across a wide range of categories.
Managing a small team across a number of sites your responsibilities will include;
* Ensure strong financial control exists around all operational costs, including direct labour, packaging and overheads. Ensure reconciliations and reporting exists to control these costs.
* Production of timely and accurate weekly and monthly accounts highlighting operational performance, and working with the business to put corrective actions in place to address any under performance.
* Provide insightful analysis on operational spend, understanding volume, mix and rate variances.
* Control of the annual budgeting, and forecasting process for the edible produce operational P&L.
* Ownership of the operational costs, and forecasting these costs within the financial forecasting models.
* Continuous improvement - measurement of existing initiatives, and working with the business to identify new opportunities for the future. Verify any site specific savings.
* Capex - Identify any capex opportunities including calculation/verification of any associated benefits and the payback period. Controlling the spend throughout the capex life cycle and assisting the sites to complete post capex reviews.
* To deliver financial training to non-finance stakeholders within the business unit team to ensure the teams are clear and accountable on their roles in the finance process, from correctly using purchase orders, to accurately inputting data into the forecasting system.
* Stock Management of all sites - Packaging & Raw Material
To apply for this role you must hold a relevant qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and have experience in a manufacturing environment.
You must also be a confident communicator who can effectively business partner with stakeholders outside of Finance.
A competitive salary + car and a generous bonus.