Your new company
You will be working with one of London's leading production companies, just a 2 minute walk from Oxford Circus station.
Your new role
Working in a team of 3 and reporting to the Finance Director, you will be the Finance Manager within one of the most well renowned production companies in Central London.
You will be responsible for:
- Posting journals
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Analysis of monthly Management Accounts
- Day to day cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Applying accounting rules to the company
- Variance analysis (budgeting and forecasting)
- Prepare monthly utilisation report
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage audit process
- Corporation tax, VAT, PAYE
- Manage and maintain fixed assets register
- Produce monthly P&L cost analyses
- Supervise and manage team of 3
- Assist with due diligence, integration, statutory filings.
What you'll need to succeed
All applicants must have covered all of the above areas, be studying towards ACCA/CIMA and be immediately available to begin work
On top of this, you must be a switched on and commercial individual who has experience in a similar role and preferably experience supervising/managing a team of people. You must also be a team player who has confidence in and enjoys liaising with a wide range of key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastically competitive salary of up to £53,000. You will also receive support for your studies, as well as a very generous holidays, pensions and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.