Part Time Credit Controller
Part Time Credit Controller - 22.5 hours paid per week
Your new company
Our client is a market leader in their field with multiple sites across Europe. Their Head office for the UK is based in Wigan and caters for the needs of the UK. Excellent working conditions, friendly working environment, 35 hour working week and free parking, make this an employer of choice.
Your new role
Reporting to the Credit Manager and duties will include: Tasks and responsibilities are varied and will include:
- Recording of daily cheques and posting to the sales ledger
- Reviewing Sales Contracts and verifying the information provided
- Credit checking potential customers & opening of new accounts
- Account reconciliation
- Chasing of outstanding debtor balances by telephone & letter
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Raising of credit notes and manual invoices
- Sole responsibility for a number of established accounts
- Processing the monthly debtor statement run & reminder letter process
- Processing the monthly Direct Debit run
- Assisting with Bad Debt / Credit Note provisions and write offs
- Providing information as required for internal and external customers
What you'll need to succeed
- Computer literate with strong Excel, Word and Internet skills.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills
- Positive telephone manner with the ability to extract the relevant information
- A confident attitude with the knowledge to differentiate between customer needs and apply the right approach. Our customer-base is retained on 5 year contracts so the maintenance of these customer relationships is essential to the security of AIR-serv's business.
- Some experience of litigation & County Court Proceedings
- There will be other ad-hoc duties including holiday cover within the department.
What you'll get in return
Salary guide: £22K. Pro rata , 20 days holiday per annum, excluding Bank Holidays. Role hours are 25 hours per week ( 22.5 hours per week paid) - anytime between 9.00am to 4.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Office hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.