Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager Derby - £60,000/£70,000 - Qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
Your new company
This position will lead a team of 10 employees made up of both part and fully qualified accountants. You will be delivering finance insight to Finance Business Partners and act as the primary point of contact for all senior finance stakeholders. This is a newly created role, existing due to an internal restructure of the finance functions globally.
Your new role
Day to day:
- Act as a point of contact for Overheads decision support outputs or insights, for Finance VPs, Finance business partners and Directors.
- Provide day to day financial management and analytics to support respective Finance business partners and business stakeholders with Overheads management in all areas of the business.
- Manage quality, timely, service delivery by the assigned team and discuss opportunities to offer additional services.
- Oversee the planning, budgeting and forecasting, quarterly business review and reporting outcomes for Overheads, liaise with Finance business partners to discuss financial performance, lead complex financial analysis to support decision making.
Work with Finance process owners to implement improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
- Recruit, lead, and develop a high performing team and facilitate career progression / talent rotation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be:
- The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA).
- You will have experience of coordinating planning, budgeting and forecasting and reporting processes
- You will have experience leading and managing a team
- With excellent leadership skills you will have the ability to inspire, lead, build and deliver through high performance teams.
- You must be a strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills the ability to influence senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, modern, newly refurbished offices which are easily accessible from Birmingham, Nottingham and Leicester, we provide free car parking onsite as well as a free onsite gym and a subsidised restaurant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.