IT Auditor Job
Financial Services | IT Auditor Job | £27,500 - £40,000 + benefits, pension & bonus
Your new company
A Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh is currently recruiting a IT Internal Auditor on a permanent basis as a result of a period of sustained growth and transformation.
Your new role
As an IT Auditor you will support the senior team members and the Head of Audit in delivery of the audit plan for the organisation's Chief Information Office (CIO) and the wider IT functions.
You will engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, using your knowledge of IT controls and Financial Services to provide insights and promote improvement in the organisation's risk and control environment. You'll be an internal audit professional who has good experience delivering quality audits and is looking for that next step to progress your career.
You will be expected to collaborate with other audit partners to support the understanding of the IT controls that underpin the business processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in delivering multiple high-quality audits aligned to audit methodology
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment with complex IT risks and controls, ideally, but necessarily within banking
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage (CISA, CISSP or equivalent)
- A good understanding of IT controls and an ability to apply this to your audit work
- Excellent at communicating and building relationships with internal stakeholders to help you deliver
- Strong written communication skills and experience of delivering good quality audit papers to audit methodology
- Collaborating with your team to achieve high standards
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is going through a really exciting period of growth and assist to shape the overall strategic objective. You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits package and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.