Accounts Assistant. Aylesbury. Up to £23,000
Your new company
An accounts assistant opportunity has arisen for a fast growing, well established client on the outskirts of Aylesbury. My client is looking for an adaptable, organised, dynamic accounts assistant. The ideal candidate will flexible and adaptable to change. You will sit within a large finance team and must be a team player.
Your new role
- Reconciliation of sales transactions.
- Preparing accruals and journals.
- Weekly accounts receivable billing and processing of sales invoices.
- Credit control and debt collection, copy invoices, credit notes and liase with other departments.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Sales ledger.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assisting with month end accounting duties.
- Ad hoc duties and assisting other team members when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working within a finance team and have great attention to detail. You will be confident with excel and be positive and enthusiastic in your approach to working as well as having the initiative to resolve issues.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Free Parking
- Plus further benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.