Interim Treasury Accountant
Management and oversight of accounting requirements in relation to all Treasury activities.
Rapidly expanding retail business.
- IFRS9 Hedge Accounting requirements.
- Monthly Revaluations and accounting entries from TMS.
- Production of hedge accounting documentation.
- Analysis of transactional FX gains/losses within financial accounts.
- Maintenance of loan statements, interest calculations, accruals and loan documentation.
- Provision of reporting and analytics of monthly treasury trial balance validations.
- Development and on-going maintenance of TMS.
- Provision of all accounting entries to the accounting team for month end processes.
- Weekly reconciliations of Treasury bank accounts.
- Qualified accountant.
- Corporate treasury background.
- Experience with hedge accounting.
- Competitive day rate.