• Finance Manager, Finance Professional, Accountant with experience working within a B2B environment.
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualifications are desirable but not a necessity, at minimum AAT qualified.
• Person with an all-round experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, able to provide and analyse financial reports
• Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively
• A leader, able to develop and mentor reportees The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards: Working for a company that Designs & Manufactures a highly bespoke product. A well-established business going through a period of real growth.As an SME business you will make a significant difference to the overall performance of the business and this will be very rewarding. Excellent starting salary wider benefits. The job will involve:
• Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring) with accuracy and in a timely manner to support internal management and to meet statutory compliance reporting requirements
• Lead the financial budgeting exercise, to support an efficient and comprehensive annual budget exercise
• Responsibility for the finance function, line management and supervision of a small finance team.
• Lead financial systems development, ensuring that systems are robust and can deliver accurate and timely information while providing safeguards to control and protect the assets of the company Reference: DT-EPR092539 This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Banbury and the surrounding areas.