Accounts Payable Assistant
• Processing of all supplier invoices on date of receipt ensuring accurate purchase order matching
• Resolution of price and quantity queries with buyers and site prior to payment runs
• Generating and processing supplier payment runs across all divisions
• Monitor and resolve outstanding open cash items/Aged Creditors on the ledger
• Reconciliation of supplier statements for your division on a periodic basis, ensuring all copies are requested and processed prior to payment runs What you will need for the role / what it will take
• Purchase Ledger experience, preferably in the retailindustry.
• Experience of generating and processing supplier paymentruns.
• Knowledge of using an ERP system preferred.
• Must be detail orientated
• Proficient on MS Office packages Why join us? At Hain Daniels we've developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn't be a market-leading food and drink specialist. The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow.