Finance Business Analyst
This is a Finance Business Analyst for a leading IT company based in Andover. Where you will be working closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner and liaising with the wider business in a commercial and finance function.
My client is a leading IT company based in Andover who have built a market leading solution by combining technology and managed services to create a pioneering and innovative software.
Finance Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support Finance functions in delivery of company growth aspirations
- Provision of robust financial analysis to assist key commercial business decisions
- Provide practical financial support to the Finance Business Partner
- Reporting of business performance, using KPI's and dashboards
- Support the Finance Business Partner in the pricing of individual proposal's
Finance Business Analyst Requirements:
- Highly motivated CIMA Studier
- Confidence to support Stakeholders with the ability to build professional relationships at all levels
- Ability to work proactively and challenge Stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- The continuous desire to improve processes through automation
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working alongside a Commercial Team desirable but not essential
This Finance Business Analyst for a leading IT company based in Andover offers a highly competitive salary, fantastic career progression and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.