Working in the Headquarters of this consumer good business supporting the European operations
Recognised, Global Consumer Goods business
The Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Supporting the monthly closing process by actively managing the results, incl. creating accruals or journals to be posted by the accounting team.
- Delivery of accurate and complete monthly reporting for actuals and the year to go forecast.
- Monthly capital expenditure reporting and forecasting.
- Preparation of production cost estimates and standard vs. actual product costing analysis.
- Analyse purchase price variances and recommend actions to avoid or minimise them.
- Monitoring and control of the marketing budget and regularly reviewing it with the central marketing team.Aligning the inter-company recharges for advertising and promotional activities with both the Central marketing team and the countries marketing managers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Worked in FMCG/ Consumer Goods business
- Analysed/ Produced Sales KPI's recently
- Advanced Excel skills and competent user of SAP